If you’re ready to start working toward your Private Pilot certificate or Instrument rating, you’ve come to the right place! At Holladay Aviation, you’ll receive the highest quality instruction in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Because each student has a unique learning style and works at a different pace, we cannot offer any fixed-price packages. However, what we do offer is our commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals safely and efficiently.
Ground Instruction: $60/hr
Flight Instruction In Our Aircraft: $60/hr
Flight Instruction In Your Aircraft: $75/hr
* Add 7% sales tax to solo aircraft rental. Does not apply to dual instruction flights or demos.
Cessna 150: $105/hr
VFR only with Garmin radio and color moving-map GPS. Great basic trainer and time building airplane. Coming Soon: New interior!
Cessna 152: $115/hr
Great VFR cross-country airplane and training platform with Garmin radio and color moving-map GPS. New paint job and carpeting! ADS-B Traffic!
Cessna 172: $135/hr
IFR certified with a Garmin 430W GPS navigation system and ADS-B traffic. 180-hp and increased gross weight capability. New interior! Coming Soon: ADS-B Weather!
Sport Cub: $185/hr *
This beautiful airplane is a modern day replica of the great American classic, the Piper J-3 Cub. Built by CubCrafters, it features a two-way radio and cockpit intercom system with a Bose headset, GPS navigation system, and night lighting package. See our Tailwheel Training page for more information. * No solo rental.
- Holladay Aviation Aircraft Rental Agreement
- Cessna 150 Information Manual — this is a sample manual that you can use for learning about the systems and procedures for our Cessna 150.
- Cessna 150 Checklist
- Cessna 152 Information Manual — this is a sample manual that you can use for learning about the systems and procedures for our Cessna 152.
- Cessna 152 Checklist
- Cessna 172P Information Manual — this is a sample manual that you can use for learning about the systems and procedures for our Cessna 172P.
- Cessna 172P Checklist